Making a Donation
Giving is like sowing seeds. The seeds will grow when nourished with a loving heart.
- Jing Si Aphorisms by Master Cheng Yen
Join us in fulfilling the mission of commitment to love and compassion. Every penny you donate will make a difference!
1. You may bring your donation to Tzu Chi Foundation, Philippines's offices
2. You may ask for Tzu Chi coinbanks and return it to us if it is filled up.
3. You may send your donations through Bank Deposit or wire transfer. Details as follows:
- Deposit to METROBANK, Del Monte Branch
- Account Name: Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation, Philippines
- Account Number: 163-3-16307190-9
- Note: Please fax the deposit slip to the Tzu Chi office.
- Fax Number: 02-7320001 loc 213.
- Please call the Tzu Chi office to verify the fax transmission of the deposit slip.
1. If you intend to donate in kind, please call up and coordinate with Tzu Chi Foundation offices for details.
2. Every financial donation will be issued a receipt.
3. You may request for acknowledgement of your donations in kind.
Becoming a Member (Regular donor)
One should be swift in doing good deeds, and one's meritorious deeds should be continuous. It is like boiling a pot of water: before the water reaches the boiling point, do not put the fire out, for it would be too much trouble to start all over again.
Jing Si Aphorisms by Master Cheng Yen
Your commitment is valuable to us. Regular monthly donations in whatever amount ensures the continuity of Tzu Chi's great love missions. It is a like an endless stream of kindness that nourishes suffering beings with blessings and love.
Simply drop by or call up Tzu Chi offices and sign up to be a member. You will be asked for basic information to be registered in our databases. Your regular donations may be given to Tzu Chi as stated in.
Turn garbage into gold and gold into loving hearts.
– Jing Si Aphorisms by Master Cheng Yen
There are many ways you can be of help too. Be part of Tzu Chi's recycling program by starting at home or at your work place. Helpsave Mother Earth and help save lives. Help spread the word and encourage your friends and relatives to do so. Below are some items you may contribute:
- All types of paper
- Cartons and corrugated boxes
- Aluminum and other metals
- Glass bottles
- PET or mineral water bottles and assorted plastics
- Old books and magazines
- old but useable clothes
- old appliances
- old and useable furniture
You can also collect recyclables from fast foods, restaurants, campuses, cinemas, and picnic grounds and bring them all to Tzu Chi Recycling Center near you. You may also coordinate with Tzu Chi offices for availability of vans to help pick up your contributions.
Finally, help spread the seeds of love by sharing to your friends, your relatives and people around you.